A peek into the life of the person behind the Etsy shop, as well as some design process and features of items I create.















Monday, July 27, 2009

Treehuggin' Rocks

Over the weekend, I got to hang with many of my family, and I have an uncle in particular, who has always been very green. He basically eats only what he grows in his backyard, makes his own wine from his fruit trees, reuses as much as possible before recycling, and he even uses a scythe to cut his grass. He only puts out one bag of garbage every couple of months. . . awesome! So, to honor him today, and his love of nature and eco-friendly living, I'm featuring my tree scarf. Tunisian crocheted from cotton (vegan of course), this not-too-bulky scarf is a dedication to respectful, simple, clean living. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment