A peek into the life of the person behind the Etsy shop, as well as some design process and features of items I create.















Friday, July 17, 2009

Blog Startup

I am finally getting around to starting up my blog. It was mainly considered to link with my etsy page, as to my ideas, inspirations, and just a fun way to share. The cat is my cat, who was just returned to us after 7 months separation, as we had lived in Baton Rouge temporarily over the winter. . .now we are back at our house, and everyone is getting settled. We have "re-moved in" as we are terming it, since our young children are now a little older, and new arrangements were desired for sleeping and storage situations (aka: momma has had it with toys everywhere...we were in desperate need of safe, yet simple storage furniture..."bravo zulu" to Ikea's Trofast, it has worked wonders in the past month). Anyways, the cat is a himalayan, which is supposedly hypoallergenic (I have no problems with her), and she is very good with small children. All of my items that I create generally stay in a particular room (the "creative" room), in which she does not roam. The bicycle coaster was an idea I originally got from my father's love of the bike path and road cycling. His cherished road bike is blue, and so I made one for him, and decided to make another to share with all of you. I can make them in any color, of course, and have also made them in a wholesale lot, which I am also happy to do. My dad puts more miles on his bike than his car, by far, and in a community online site where he tracks his milage, he is second in the state. . .Ride on, Dad!! He turns 60 on Monday, happy birthday!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment