A peek into the life of the person behind the Etsy shop, as well as some design process and features of items I create.















Saturday, July 3, 2010

Let Freedom Ring

Happy Independence Day everyone! June flew by, that was a little crazy, but now it's July, and I love the long weekend and warm sunny weather. I'm still doin' the baby thing this month. . .eventually I'll move on, but I thought, "how fun to do a patriotic cocoon set to honor the mothers/fathers either in the active military or veterans. My husband and I are both veterans (Navy) and have deep patriotic love for every service member past and present. The roots of our country and our forefathers are cherished in our household, and so I couldn't NOT make one of these. . .and just one there is! Free shipping if you mention my blog - perfect for any new babe in a family full of sweet patriotism.

No comments:

Post a Comment