A peek into the life of the person behind the Etsy shop, as well as some design process and features of items I create.















Saturday, April 17, 2010

Little Sprout

So, my little darlin' is here. :) She was born at home as planned on April 6th, in the morning, with the windows open, birds chirping, and caught by her wonderful Daddy (though our fabulous midwife was here also). We are rejoicing in God's tremendous blessings, enjoying this special time with her, and her three older brothers are just thrilled. We now have four children age 5 and under, and are loving ever minute with them all. They are so precious and each have such unique personalities. At the very end of my due date, our baby still hadn't made her appearance, but I was delighted to be featured on the front page of etsy with my Sprout cocoon set - http://www.etsy.com/listing/43107423/leaf-sprout-pea-pod-cocoon-hat-newborn-s It was a really wonderful surprise at the end of an otherwise uneventful milestone, so today I'm featuring that cocoon set, and offering 15% off if you mention my blog at checkout (to be refunded via paypal). Hope everyone's enjoying this season of fresh air, sunshine, and new life!

No comments:

Post a Comment