A peek into the life of the person behind the Etsy shop, as well as some design process and features of items I create.















Tuesday, March 23, 2010

More Baby Month

Well, I have a week until my "due date", and am still enjoying creating baby things. . . I recently was approached by a friend from high school who is now a photographer, and wanted to use one of my new cocoon and hat sets for an upcoming shoot. I have been really enjoying making these, and with easter right around the corner as well, they are very versatile for springtime. So, today, I'm going to be featuring my new custom cocoon set http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=42879365, featuring the photography of ThorPhoto (www.thorbisher.com). Free shipping if you mention my blog, and I do them in any custom color combo your heart desires. Happy springtime, and all of the goodness of this fruitful season.

No comments:

Post a Comment