A peek into the life of the person behind the Etsy shop, as well as some design process and features of items I create.















Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Falling Leaves

Time seems to be flying by, and the leaves are also. . . already it's almost November. I love these days, with the crisp weather, the wonderful aromas, and cozy plans for warm and peaceful days inside. The changing seasons always give a change to lifestyle for us Ohio-dwellers, and I think for most of us it is embraced warmly, at least until January. . .then we wish we lived where it was a tad warmer! Anyways, I can't help but wish to feature my Autumn Tabletopper. . . good for apples and dips, a bowl of warm cookies and cocoas, or any other gathering you can imagine. Functions as fun centerpiece, with attached coasters, each coaster different, so hopefully everyone can keep track of "whos is whos" :-) Also in many other color combinations, and I can do custom whatever your heart desires. Keep warm, and don't rake too hard! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment