A peek into the life of the person behind the Etsy shop, as well as some design process and features of items I create.















Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hippie?

So, last night I baked my first loaf of home ground wheat bread. I had made bread before, but this time, I had just gotten a grain mill, and ground our own flour from whole wheat berries. It was positively delicious, and is so much better for you, preserving all of the vitamins. I said as such on facebook, and now one good friend says, "I always knew you were a closet hippie". . . am I? Hmmm. I don't think of myself at all as a hippie, but what are the standards for hippiedom? Anyways, today I'm featuring my new "leaf table-for-two placemats". . . fun leaf coaster sprig attatched to each placemat. . . so you and a friend can bake your bread and eat it to. Far out! :-)

1 comment:

  1. My mom does that. And yeah. she's a hippie so you must be too. :)

    ReplyDelete